Thursday, December 3, 2015

Thanksgiving Weekend!

Hello! I hope everyone had an amazing Thanksgiving- I know I did! Since Austria does not celebrate Thanksgiving I met with a group of exchange students and we had our own Thanksgiving dinner in Vienna!! This was one of the most amazing things ever!! We had lots of fun cooking and attempting to make our own Thanksgiving dinner without parent's there, helping us! It was a very Viennese Thanksgiving!



The entire group of us!! and 2 Canadians and the host siblings!


That turkey looks good!


We think its done but....


Watching football-like any good American 


First Snow!


Advent Wreath  

  
Advent Calender-with REALLY good chocolate. 



Also a few days before the Vienna Thanksgiving, was my friends Conner's birthday so we just added that into the celebrations!



Happy Birthday and nice hat!


Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!
Until next time..


No comments:

Post a Comment