Monday, November 2, 2015

Halloween Weekend!

This weekend was not only Halloween, but also on Saturday night, the 8th class had there Matura Ball. This is the ball they have for graduating and it being their last year.

Getting ready to leave. 

I'm in the red dress, then Kat another exchange student from Australia, then my amazing host mum Martina!! And last but not least Fabi, my host brother.



With Kat, my oldie. Will miss you so much when you leave in January!

On Sunday after the ball, that went to 12:30, my (host) family and I went hiking!


On the way up!


Impressive!!


Wolfgang See (lake)


Hole in the mountian


Me and Fabi ( host brother)


Speechless


Bike back from the stables.


This was an amazing weekend and I'm looking forward to the rest of the year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment